1218 South Grand Avenue East | Springfield, Illinois 62703
The Ven. Shawn W. Denney, Vicar
217.528.5915 | firstname.lastname@example.org
As of May 31, 2020, St. Luke’s will be holding service times on Sunday at 8 and 10:30 am. with social distancing measures in place. Services will be limited to no more than 10 people. If you would like to attend on of our services, please notify Fr. Shawn Denney in advance by emailing him at email@example.com. Please let us know if you do not have a Prayer Book and need one.
Please hold one another, the leaders and peoples of our country, and the world, in your prayers.
If you are in search of spiritual resources, please consider visiting our Resources Page, also found in the menu above.
For quick access to Scripturally based videos, please consider clicking on the Bible Project image or the photo of N.T. Wright below. St. Luke’s also hosts a YouTube channel, where we are uploading services after live-streaming them on our Facebook page.
Last but not least, to learn more about COVID-19, including what to do to prevent its spread and what to do if you are not feeling well, please visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
- Pro ALL Life: Why I Protest and Encourage You to Do So Too
- Hong Kong Christians Respond as Beijing’s Grip Tightens
- Across the Anglican Communion, leaders speak out on racial justice and defend protesters
- Episcopal leaders consider 2021 General Convention alternatives
- Immigrants Have Been Severely Impacted by COVID-19. Your Church Can Help.
- Trump brandishing a Bible ‘an act of idolatry,’ says former Archbishop of Canterbury
- Race, Gospel, and Justice, part 5: A Conversation with Esau McCaulley
- Statement from the Province III bishops of The Episcopal Church
- Bishops’ statements and other Episcopal reaction to killing of George Floyd